How will I know when my return is ready to be picked up?

When your return is ready for pick up, we will contact you by phone.

I just moved to Nebraska. Can you prepare my out-of-state return?

You bet! Tax Wiz can prepare resident, non-resident and part-year resident tax returns for any State in the Nation.

Additional fees apply for each additional State return we prepare.

Can my tax prep fees be deducted from my refund?

No.  Your refund comes directly to you from the IRS.  We are not involved with this transaction other than to file the return on your behalf.

What form(s) of payment do you accept?

Although we prefer payment by check (or cash), Tax Wiz does accept the following payment methods:


  • Cash
  • Check
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • Discover
  • Debit


When does Tax Wiz expect my payment?

Payment for tax preparation services is due when the taxes have been completed.  The return will be filed and paperwork returned to you upon payment.

How much do you charge?

We feel our affordable rates lie somewhere in-between the large "tax return factories" and the often too expensive CPA firms. Our service and attention to detail is what sets us apart from the Franchise tax preparers. See our Rates and Fees Page.

What documents do I need to bring to do my taxes?

The following is a list of the forms Krieger Financial generally needs in order to complete your tax return.  New clients to Krieger Financial (Tax Wiz) should also bring a copy of their prior year’s Federal and State taxes.

Income Forms:

  • W-2 — Wage forms from ALL employers
  • 1099 Misc — Miscellaneous income forms from non-employers
  • 1099 Int — Interest earned on savings or other interest bearing accounts
  • 1099 Div — Dividends you received from investments
  • K1 — Income from partnerships

Itemized Expenses:

  • 1098 — Mortgage interest statements
  • Real estate tax notices (only those paid during the tax year)
  • Receipts for charitable contributions made during year
  • Medical expense records (not usually necessary if under $1,000.  If uncertain, please call)

Note: There may be more forms that you have the are necessary to prepare your return(s). If so, please bring anything that you have or anything that you needed in the prior year.